Junior Account Executive
Here at Bark & Birch we are on a mission is to help more owners and their dogs life happier lifes together and become the go-to company for anything dog related. In 2o20 we will be launching a vegan dog food company, 2 rescue shelters and open a Central London location while growing our other departments.
We are looking for a highly organised, proactive and enthusiastic Junior Account Executive to join our fast-growing company. As a Junior Account Executive, you will be responsible for the coordination and upselling of our different propositions as well the uploading of specific deals on a day-to-day basis. As a Junior Account Executive, you will need to be confident, personable with a can-do attitude. You will play an instrumental part into growing our different business units by driving a very high level of customer satisfaction and increasing revenue.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to execute prospecting and sales strategies.
- Facilitate customer relationships to ensure timely resolution of customer issues
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- (Over) achieve your sales quota
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Ideally, you will have experience working in a start-up environment.
- You will be very passionate about dogs
- You are bright, motivated, enthusiastic and a definite self-starter
- You are extremely organised and take pride in your work
- You have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Flexible with an enormous amount of initiative
- Team player with ideas and great spirit
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Be part of a fast growing company that is expanding into dog eCommerce and the vegan dog food industry as well as plans to open up more locations and rescue organisations
- Grow into a more senior role quickly
- Full-time position with immediate start available
- Working with a fun team
- Continuous personal development and career development opportunities