Client Manager Remote
Looking for candidates based in the U.K & Ireland. For the first 3 months, this role will be commission based only (no base salary) then after 3 months the position will be permanent.
Bark & Birch is a hyper-growth company that is on a journey to become the number one global dog services company.
We currently train between 300 – 400 dogs per month, run doggy daycares, grooming vans, manufacture our own products and operate dog rescue centres whilst in the process of opening up vegan dog food & pet insurance departments. We are also getting ready for our investment round.
We operate nationwide in the UK, Ireland and Portugal and are expanding into the US in 2021.
We have an extremely high number of incoming leads via email, phone, chat and other channels and are investing heavily in SEO & Social right now.
We are looking for a highly organised, proactive and enthusiastic Sales Executive to join our fast-growing company. You will need to be confident, personable with a can-do attitude. You will play an instrumental part in growing our different business units by driving a very high level of customer satisfaction and increasing revenue.
As a Sales Executive, you will:
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to execute prospecting and sales strategies.
- Facilitate customer relationships to ensure timely resolution of customer issues
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Update the CRM on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- (Over) achieve on your sales quota
What we are looking for:
- Ideally, you will have experience working in a start-up environment
- Proven transactional inside sales-generating revenue between 30k – 50K per month
- You will be very passionate about dogs
- You are a sales rockstar with a stellar track record
- You are bright, motivated, enthusiastic and a definite self-starter
- Able to demonstrate excellent written, telephone and presentation skills
- You are extremely organised and take pride in your work
- You have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Flexible with an enormous amount of initiative – we receive leads 7 days per week from early morning until late evening, this role will require flexibility and for you to be on top of these leads
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
What we can offer you:
- Be part of a company that is rapidly expanding into new areas and has the ambition to become the number one dog services company as well as a global franchise
- No base salary for the first 3 months but you have the ability to earn unlimited commission
- Loads of inbound leads
- Full-time position with an immediate start available
- Working with a fun team and report directly to the CEO who has a long track record of building hyper-growth sales teams and companies
- Continuous personal development and career development opportunities
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- At least five (3) years of proven inside sales experience
- English Native